Friday, May 8, 2009

My Guy

This guy has my heart, he is my world. I love him so much, I never thought I could love someone as much as I love him. Never thought I would meet my future husband at work, let alone work with him. We have been together for almost a year now, and we are hoping to be married by the end of the year some time. (as long as he gets those grades up!)







He makes me smile, laugh when its the hardest thing to do, he is always the last thing I think about before I fall asleep, and the first person I think about when I wake up. It is never the same or boring when I am with him. Even if we're watching Family Guy or South Park. I love spending every moment possible with him. There is no way I can express how much I care for this guy!

He is going to be an amazing husband and an incrediable father one day.

1 comment: