Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What One Little One Does While In a Hospital



After going to Preston's graduation and lunch, Tara, Ann, Shane, Shawn, Avery and I went to the Hospital where there grandma was recovering at. The hospital was having some rules to see her, such as 18 and older and only two at a time. So Tara and Ann went first and me and the boys and Avery sat down and stayed occupied. Miss A had gotten ahold of my purse and was interested what the contents of it were.



She was very intersted in my pack of gum neverless. She would try to take a piece out but she would look at me then close the pack and go through the rest of it. After dumping it out and looking at every little thing inside I asked her to put everything back in and she did. Then she started to go through it all over again.




After the boys went in to see their grandmother, Miss A and I stayed out and I tried keeping her busy by walking around with her and letting her look at my phone. She started looking at my phone while I had it open and was saying "Cheese" so I decided I would take a picture of her. And she got super close for a very cute picture.






1 comment:

Trezise Momma said...

Thanks for keeping an eye on Miss A, and letting her rummage through your purse. Cute pictures.